A Dunkin Donuts says it's offering this egg & donut sandwich at a few Massachusetts stores (http://t.
What does DND stand for?
DND stands for Dunkin Donuts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DND
We have 59 other meanings of DND in our Acronym Attic
- Document Number Derivation
- Done & Dusted
- Drag and Drop
- Dragons Never Die (gaming)
- Dream and Dreamer
- Drugs for Neglected Diseases
- Drunk 'n Disorderly
- Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom - Dundee (Airport Code)
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Dutch News Digest
- Defence Chief Information Officer
- Department of National Defence and Canadian Forces
- Dungeons and Dragons 3rd
- Delridge Neighborhoods Development Association (Seattle, WA)
- Direccíon Nacional de Derecho de Autor (Spanish: National Directorate of Copyright; Colombia)
- Division of Neurosciences, Development and Aging (US NIH)
- Downtown Newton Development Association (Newton, NC)
- Danforth Neighbourhood Dental Centre (Canada)
- Denitrification-Decomposition (computer simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And just to add an extra sugar coating for DMCC, it's also brought in that whopping 975 new companies to the JLT freezone empire in the first six months of this year - including snack giant Dunkin Donuts.
Surprising customers at Dunkin Donuts on Lakeview Avenue in Dracut recently, Jeanne D'Arc Credit Union employees performed a random act of kindness by handing out free T-shirts and $5 Dunkin Donuts gift cards.
Also in Brooklyn, Dunkin Donuts has opened on Knapp Street.
30,000 from Dunkin Donuts General Manager, David Rodgers.
Rob Stephen, former coffee product development and green coffee head at Dunkin Donuts, has formed a new consulting company--Coffee Solutions.
Dunkin Donuts announced yesterday they are to pump pounds 3.