For those who don't know Molnyeux, he is the iconic figure behind games like Dungeon Keeper, Populous, Theme Park and the Fable series.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Dungeon Keeper (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Draconian Knights (gaming)
- Dragon Khan (roller-coaster, Spain)
- Dragon Knight (gaming, MapleStory)
- Dravidar Kazhagam (political party, India)
- Dread Knights (gaming clan)
- Drift King (Fast and the Furious movie character)
- Drop Kick (wrestling move)
- Drop Knee (body boarding style)
- Deck House
- Die Kelders Cave 1 (South Africa)
- Disbursing Clerk First Class (Naval Rating)
- Electricity Grid Price Area for West Denmark (Aarhus on Nordpool)
- Disbursing Clerk Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Electricity Grid Price Area for East Denmark (Copenhagen on Nordpool)
- Denison/Kimball Trio (band)
- Disbursing Clerk Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Donkey Kong 3 (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's great humour in the cartoonish violence - it's almost reminiscent of Dungeon Keeper - and the challenge of creating the perfect "kill zone" will have players wracking their brains.
Overlord is a step up from the likes of Fable and Dungeon Keeper and proves that there is bags of fun still to be had from the role play genre.
This world domination sim, out next month, is a hybrid of all the Bond villains - with a dash of Dr Evil thrown in - and the gameplay of Dungeon Keeper or The Sims.
Philip Brogan Liverpool 1 (1) Driver - PlayStation 2 (10) V Rally 2 - PlayStation 3 (2) Gran Turismo - PlayStation 4 (4) FA Manager - PlayStation 5 (-) Aliens vs Predator - PC CD-ROM 6 (11) Dungeon Keeper 2 - PC CD-ROM 7 (3) Star Wars Episode 1: Racer - PC CD- ROM/N64 8 (14) Metal Gear Solid - PlayStation 9 (16) Tomb Raider 3 - PC CD-ROM/ PlayStation 10 (7) Brian Lara Cricket - PC CD-ROM/ PlayStation ELSPA