A statement read: "At eight minutes past ten this morning, the member clubs unanimously approved the transfer of Rangers' SPL share to Dundee Football Club.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Dundee Football Club (Scotland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Dole Food Company (est. 1851; Hawaii)
- Dominique Ferricelli Consultant (French business consulting company)
- Don't Freakin' Crash (polite form) :-)
- Donors Forum of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Double Foyer pour Cheminée (French fireplace company)
- Downloads for Change (website)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons (reference book)
- Drum File Control
- Dubai Festival City (United Arab Emirates)
- Duke Diet and Fitness Center (Durham, NC)
- Dunkerque Flysurfing Club (French kitesurfing club)
- Dutch Fight Club
- Dynamic Feedback Control
- Dysfunctional Family Circus
- Digital Fire Control Switchboard
- Department for Constitutional Affairs (UK)
- Department of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (UK)
- Deterministic Finite Cover Automaton (theory of computing)
- Diagnostic Formation Conseil Aquitaine (French: Aquitaine Diagnostic Training Council; Aquitaine, France)
- Digoin Football Club Association (Digoin, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for Kroll said: "The receivership of P & J Taverns does not affect Dundee Football Club.
Dave Forbes, who is on the committee of the Dundee Football Club Development Fund, booked Large for last weekend's gig and rose to his defence.
The Dundee Football Club Supporters Society (DFCSS) held a vote earlier this year to see if fans were willing to dilute their 53 per cent shareholding but they rejected the move.
Byline: By RON MOORE THE flamboyant former owner of Dundee Football Club was yesterday ordered to pay back almost pounds 600,000 to companies he admitted defrauding in a Europe-wide scam.
TROUBLED Dundee Football Club are hiring out their stadium to the Jobcentre.
ANDso to fairytale number two and the endearing story of Giovanni Di Stefano, an Italian lawyer who wishes to spend pounds 26million on Dundee Football Club.
Dundee, who are owned by fans' group Dundee Football Club Supporters Society, will now have to begin the search for a new leader in the boardroom.