The authorities are NHS Tayside, Dundee City Council, Perth & Kinross Council and Dumfries and Galloway Council.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Dundee City Council (Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Dow Chemical Company
- Dow Corning Corporation (Midland, MI)
- Downriver Community Conference (Michigan)
- Downriver Cycling Club
- Downtown Coordinating Committee
- Dual Channel Compressor (audio equipment; various companies)
- Dual Concentric Conductor
- Dubai Cultural Council (United Arab Emirates)
- Dublin City Council (Dublin, Ireland)
- Duke City Chorus
- Dunedin City Council (New Zealand)
- Dunwoody Community Church (Georgia)
- Durban Country Club (est. 1922; South Africa)
- Durham County Council (England)
- Dutch Connection Ceramics
- Dutch Criminals Clan
- Dutchess Community College
- Duty Credit Certificate (various nations)
- Duty Cycle Control
- Dynamic Cell Configuration
Samples in periodicals archive:
But he is said to have been working for Dundee City Council as a social care worker for more than a year while claiming disability living allowance.
The 57-year-old has taken Dundee City Council to an employment tribunal in an effort to fight their decision to fire her.
Dundee City Council intervened earlier this year after questions were raised over the care provided by the couple, who cannot be named to protect the identity of their children.