Speaking from Dunblane New Golf Club, he added: 'I had more than a few drinks to celebrate that win and I hope I'll be doing the same after his game on Centre Court.
What does DNGC stand for?
DNGC stands for Dunblane New Golf Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNGC
We have 1 other meaning of DNGC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital News Gathering (video media)
- Diplomatie Non Gouvernementale (French: Non-Governmental Diplomacy)
- Distribution Nouveautés Gadgets (French: New Gadgets Distribution)
- Double Negative
- Douglas Newman Good (real estate company; Ireland)
- Washington DC, National Gallery of Art
- Defense National Guard Bureau (US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission)
- Dallas National Golf Club (Dallas, TX)
- Del Norte Gun Club (New Mexico)
- Der Nörgelnde Greisen Club (German: The Nagging Elders Club; gaming group)
- Dark Nebula Gallente Division (online game)
- Darlington Nuclear Generating Division (nuclear station; Ontario, Canada)
- Dakota Nation Gaming Enterprise (South Dakota)
- Departamento NaoGovernamental de Investigação
- Dictyostelium homologue of the mammalian tumor suppressor ING gene
- Digital Nebula Group Inc.
- Directório Nacional de Guias Intérpretes
- Do Not Get Involved
- Diplôme National de Guide Interprète National (French: National Diploma of National Guide-Interpreting; various universities)
- Direction Nationale de la Géologie et des Mines (French: National Directorate of Geology and Mines; Mali)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "There were about 60 of us having champagne at Dunblane New Golf Club.
Locals gathered at Dunblane New Golf Club to watch Andy blast Bastl 6-4, 6-2, 6-2.