DUN Laoghaire Golf Club has been selected to host the 2016 Curtis Cup Match between Great Britain & Ireland and the USA.
What does DLGC stand for?
DLGC stands for Dun Laoghaire Golf Club (County Wicklow, Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLGC
We have 2 other meanings of DLGC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Line Graph Level 3 (FEMA)
- Digital Line Graph-Enhanced
- David Leadbetter Golf Academy
- Democratic Lieutenant Governors Association (Washington, DC)
- Department of Local Government Affairs (Illinois)
- Distributed Ledger Governance Association (Burlington, VT)
- Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Bodies
- Dr. Laurie's Geog Blog (website)
- Dayton Lesbian and Gay Center (Ohio)
- Derbyshire & Lancashire Gliding Club (UK)
- Department of Local Government and Community Development (Philippines)
- Derin Lindsey Graphic Designing (New Orleans, LA)
- Department of Local Government and the Environment (Isle of Man)
- Distinguished Lieutenant Governor of Excellence (Kiwanis Club of North St. Andrew; Jamaica)
- Dorsal Lateral Ganglionic Eminence
- Department of Local Government Finance (Indiana)
- De La Guardia Group (consulting firm; Panama)
- Department of Local Government and Housing (Australia)
- Department of Local Government Housing and Sport (Australia)
- Datalogic International Inc. (stock symbol; San Juan Capistrano, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: KEN MURRAY ON his Dublin radio show, Newstalk, fiery redhead David McWilliams, seemed none too bothered about the rezoning of Dun Laoghaire Golf Club.
Members of the old Dun Laoghaire Golf Club are set to move into a new home in June after the sale of their home netted them more than e20million and a new 27-hole course near Enniskerry.