Zangrillo's Rant They call us linemen dumb, dumber than dirt, but I don't give a whole rat's ass about that shit's in all them classroom books.
What does DTD stand for?
DTD stands for Dumber Than Dirt
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTD
We have 112 other meanings of DTD in our Acronym Attic
- Do The Deed
- Do the Dew
- Document Type Declaration (markup languages)
- Document Type Definition (markup languages)
- Document Type Description
- Domicile to Duty (US Army)
- Door to Darkness (gaming)
- Door to Door
- Downtown Disney
- Drunk 'til Death
- Dusk Till Dawn
- Dust to Dust (band)
- Dynamic Timeliness-Density
- Dynamic Type Detection
- Dance/Drill Team Directors of America, Inc. (professional organization)
- Differential Thermal Desorption Analysis
- Doubly Truncated Data Analysis (algorithms)
- Dutch Training and Development Association
- Durahrwa Training and Development Aboriginal Corporation (Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations; Australia)
- Dansk Transfusionsdatabase (Danish: Danish Transfusion Database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, don't make customers feel like they're dumber than dirt.
UCAVs ate dumber than dirt," he told a research conference in Washington, D.