Summary: Jennifer Lawrence's never before seen Dumb and Dumber impressions
What does D&D stand for?
D&D stands for Dumb and Dumber (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of D&D
- Distress & Disaster
- Distress and Diversion
- Diu and Damman (India)
- Diversity and Dialogue (Norway and UK)
- Divestiture & Deregulation
- Divorced & Desperate
- Done and Dusted
- Drag and Drop (mouse interface)
- Drug and Disease
- Drunk and Disorderly
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition (gaming)
- Dominance and Diploidy Genetic Algorithm
- Davis & Elkins College
- Delivered and Erected (construction industry)
- Demonstration & Evaluation
- Demonstration and Exercise
- Deposit and Exit (conveyor or canal)
- Design and Engineering (various organizations)
- Developing & Emerging (markets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Jeff Daniels Image: Typical all-American everyman Best known for: Dumb and Dumber Early life: Daniels was born in Georgia, but grew up in Chelsea, Michigan.
The Dumb And Dumber co-stars are suddenly Hollywood's hottest couple again.
Sharon and Louis made a mean Dumb and Dumber - now Hills reckon it will be Dumb and Mumba, with Samantha Mumba the 3-1 favourite to replace the Irishman.
Lee Ermey toilet tantrum in Full Metal Jacket (1987) 7Jeff Daniels and laxatives in Dumb And Dumber (1994) 8Danny Glover and exploding toilet in Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) 9Sigourney Weaver fights in a toilet in Copycat (1995) 10 Ben Stiller gets tackle caught in There's Something About Mary (1998 CAPTION(S): TAKING THE PLUNGE Ewan In Trainspotting