The pair travelled to the remote settlement of Dukuduku, where father and son sampled the local beer.
What does FADK stand for?
FADK stands for Dukuduku (airport code; Dukuduku; South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of FADK in our Acronym Attic
- Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities
- Fonds d'Aide au Développement de l'Intérieur et des Îles (French: Development Assistance Fund of the Interior and Islands)
- Florida Association of District Instructional Materials Administrators
- Fertilizer Advisory, Development and Information Network for Asia and the Pacific
- Fish Aggregating Devices as Instrumented Observatories of Pelagic Ecosystems (research program)
- Fine Art Digital Imaging System (University of Toronto Libraries; Canada; digital art database)
- Funding and Development Information Service (London Action Trust; UK)
- Federacion Argentina de Industrias Textiles (Spanish: Argentina Federation of Textile Industries)
- Foundations of Advanced 3D Information Visualisation
- Fleet Air Defense Identification Zone
- Faulty Date Logic (from year 2000)
- Fine Arts and Design Library (University of New Mexico)
- Fly Away Diving Locker
- Fabrication of Aerial Delivery Loads Course
- FADEC on Limit
- Food and Drug Law Journal (Washington, DC)
- Faculdade de Artes Dulcina de Moraes (Brazilian arts faculty)
- Family Approach to Diabetes Management
- Faubourg Automobile des Monts (Canadian car company)
- Fédération Artisans du Monde (French: Artisans of the World Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles couldn't resist trying out a Zulu spear, club and shield he was given on a visit to the remote South African village of Dukuduku.
Prince Philip Mkhwanazi, 37, welcomed his guests to the Zulu village of Dukuduku, where he is known as the Duke of Dukuduku.