Address for correspondence: Richard Frothingham, Duke Human Vaccine Institute, Duke University Medical Center Box 3258, Room 124 SORF, LaSalle St Extension, Durham, NC 27710, USA: fax: 919-684-4288; email: richard.
What does DUMCC stand for?
DUMCC stands for Duke University Medical Center (Durham, North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dynamic Universal Music Bibliotheque (software)
- Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass (neighborhood)
- Damansara Utama Methodist Church (Malaysia)
- Damascus United Methodist Church (Damascus, MD)
- Demaree United Methodist Church (Illinois)
- Dhaka University Management Club (Bangladesh)
- Doylestown United Methodist Church (Doylestown, PA)
- Duke University Medical Center
- Dunwoody United Methodist Church (Georgia)
- Durham University Mountaineering Club (Durham, UK)
- Duke University Medical Center Library
- Duke University Music Exchange
- Direktori Usahawan Malaysia Edisi Internet (Malay: Malaysia Business Directory Internet Edition; Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Delhi University Medical Entrance Test
- Département Universitaire de Médecine Générale (French: University Department of General Practice)
- Dundee University Men's Hockey Club (Scotland, UK)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Musicien Intervenant (French music degree)
- Dielectrics for ULSI (Ultra Large Scale Integration) Multilevel Interconnection Conference
- Document Update Markup Language (XML specification)
- Duke University Marine Laboratory (Beaufort, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hospital Cohort-Based Studies During the past few years, the Hospital Infections Program at CDC and the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory at Duke University Medical Center participated in hospital cohort-based microbiologic surveys.
Nelson is a third-year resident in the Department of Internal Medicine at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina.