Duke University Federal Credit Union Chief Operating Officer Daniel Berry and First Financial Federal Credit Union President/CEO Issa Elias Stephan have been nominated by NAFCU to the Federal Reserve Board's Consumer Advisory Council.
What does DUFCU stand for?
DUFCU stands for Duke University Federal Credit Union (Durham, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Durham Ultimate Frisbee (UK)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Formation des Adultes (French: University Diploma in Adult Education)
- Don't Use Forgotten Acronyms
- Don't Use Freaking Acronyms
- Daily Use First Aid Kit
- Deutscher Unterwasser-Fotoclub Bietigheim-Bissingen eV
- Dublin University Fencing Club (Ireland)
- Dublin University Football Club (Ireland)
- Dunbar United Football Club (UK)
- Dundee United Football Club (Scotland)
- Darlington Used Fuel Dry Storage (Ontario, Canada; Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission; houses radioactive waste)
- Deliver Us from Evil
- Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (China)
- Denver Underground Film Festival (Colorado)
- Designated Ugly Fat Friend
- Down Under Fan Fund
- Dumb Ugly Fat Friend
- Didsbury Ultimate Frisbee for Amateurs (England)
- Durham University Free-Fall Club (Skydiving Club)
- Direkt Unterstellter Finanzintermediär (Swiss investments)