DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (18+) 2K Games: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC pounds 49.
What does DNF stand for?
DNF stands for Duke Nukem Forever
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DNF
We have 50 other meanings of DNF in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Forget
- Do Not Forward
- Do Not Freeze (USAP)
- Does Not Follow (mathematical proofs)
- Does Not Function
- Domain Name Finder
- Domain Name Forum
- Dominant-Negative Form (genetics)
- Down 'n Floundering (racing)
- Droits des Non Fumeurs (French: Non-Smokers Rights)
- Dungeon and Fighter (video game)
- Dynamic Network Factory, Inc.
- Dynamic No Fins (swimming)
- Second Disjunctive Normal Form
- First Disjunctive Normal Form
- Deloney Newkirk Fine Art (gallery; Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- Determination of No Further Action
- Determination of Non-competitive Financial Assistance (non-competitive funding from department of energy)
- Dominant-Negative Fas-Associated Death Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Duke Nukem Forever starts with Duke is on a hiatus, franchising himself on the fame he gained from saving earth from the first invasion.
com, said sexism is an intentional part of Duke Nukem Forever.
Hidden and Dangerous 2 joins Take-Two's already impressive list of PC games in development, including Max Payne and Duke Nukem Forever.
Byline: DAN SILVER DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (18+) 2K Games: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC Out now GAMING'S equivalent of the Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy, this near-mythical sequel to the hit 1996 PC game Duke Nukem 3D has been in and out of development for over a decade.
The cloud gaming company offers consumers a selection of popular titles, such as Duke Nukem Forever and Deus Ex .