After 14 years, Duke Nukem has finally reached shelves and online in Duke Nukem Forever, though the "steroidal one-man army who never fails and always get the babes" may no longer be that appealing to today's gamers.
What does DN stand for?
DN stands for Duke Nukem (Game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DN
We have 27 other meanings of DN in our Acronym Attic
- Doncaster (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Double Negative
- Double Negative (hardcore punk band)
- Double Nil (card game move)
- Dr. No (James Bond movie)
- Drafting Note (comments on document drafts)
- Dragon Nest (gaming)
- Dueling Network (gaming forum)
- Dominant Negative Protective Antigen (microbiology)
- Department of the Navy, Rome (Italy)
- Directory Number 0
- Duke Nukem 2 (game)
- Duke Nukem II (computer game)
- Duke Nukem 3D (video game)
- Daily News and Analysis (India; newspaper)
- Dark Native Apostle (gaming)
- Data Not Available
- Datanetwork Associates (Software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (18+) 2K Games: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC pounds 49.
99: Top Gun: Fire At Will, Dark Colony, Postal, and the classic Duke Nukem 3D (with a separate add-on pack, Duke It Out In DC, costing pounds 9.
This is such a big bit of licensing that Balls of Steel might as well be called Duke Nukem Pinball.
Byline: DAN SILVER DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (18+) 2K Games: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC Out now GAMING'S equivalent of the Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy, this near-mythical sequel to the hit 1996 PC game Duke Nukem 3D has been in and out of development for over a decade.