Daniel Sexton, director of the Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (DICON).
What does DICON stand for?
DICON stands for Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (est. 1997; Duke University; North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DICON
- Discount Italiano (grocery stores, Italy)
- Defense Industrial (Security) Clearance Oversight Board
- Dictionnaire Général du Bâtiment (French: General Directory of Building)
- Dictionnaire Contextuel du Français Économique (French: Contextual Dictionary of Economic French)
- Department of International Communication
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine
- División de Comunicación (Spanish: Communication Division)
- Direccion de Comunicaciones de Carabineros (Spanish: Directorate of Police Communications; Chile)
- Direct Commissary Support System
- Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria
- Directing, Controlling Staff
- Division de la Coordination Paye et des Rémunérations Spécifiques (French: Division for the Coordination Pay and Compensation Specific)
- Direct Injection Common Rail (automotive engineering)
- Department of International Cooperation Studies
- Dynamic Interferential Current Ossification System (bone growth)
- Digital Communications System Evaluator
- Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (China)
- Defense Intelligence Counterdrug Program
- Denver Inner City Parish (Denver, CO)
- Direction des Impôts et des Contributions Publiques (French: Department of Taxation and Public Contributions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from a recent Duke Infection Control Outreach Network survey indicate that of patients with healthcare-associated MRSA infections, 39% were from nursing homes, 37% had been hospitalized in the previous 90 days, 10% had received home health care, and 10% received dialysis.