Miles, in his effort, was responsible for a tremendous increase in response to the dues check off option and that is going to make a real impact on the lives of children," he said.
What does DCO stand for?
DCO stands for Dues Check Off (union working dues deducted from employees checks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCO
We have 118 other meanings of DCO in our Acronym Attic
- Docket Control Order (sets the trial schedule)
- Doctrine Coordination Office
- Document Change Off-Line
- Document Change Order
- Document Control Officer
- Domino Collaboration Objects (Lotus Notes/Domino COM interface)
- Doping Control Officer (athletic organizations)
- Dorking Chamber Orchestra (est. 1988; Dorking, England, UK)
- Downtime Due to Corrective Actions
- Drive Configuration Overlay (hard disks)
- Duke of Connaught's Own (Canadian regiment nickname)
- Duty Carried Out (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Defensive Cyber Operations Element (US Army)
- Digital Central Office Exchange
- Digital Central Office Small Exchange
- Danvers Council on Aging (Danvers, MA)
- Dash Cam Owners Australia (est. 2013)
- Deregulation and Contracting Out Act 1994 (United Kingdom)
- Diabetes Centers of America, Inc. (Texas)