Birmingham-based law firm Irwin Mitchell is sponsoring the event, as well as helping Andrew in his legal battle for justice against the Dudley Group Of Hospitals NHS Trust who have admitted liability for his misdiagnosis.
What does DGOH stand for?
DGOH stands for Dudley Group of Hospitals (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGOH
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Beratung (German: German Society for Online Consulting)
- Directoraat-Generaal Openbaar Bestuur
- Directorate General of Customs (Taiwan)
- Daylily Growers of Dallas
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung eV (Germany: German Society for Online Research)
- Director General of Ordnance Factories (India)
- Directorate-General of Food (Bangladesh)
- Département de Gynécologie-Obstétrique et Génétique Médicale (French: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics; Switzerland)
- Dutch Gynaecological Oncology Group (Netherlands)
- Department of Global Oral Health (Netherlands)
- Dutch Guild of Honor (online gaming)
- Directorate General of Occupational Health and Safety (Turkey)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orale Implantologie eV (German: German Society of Oral Implantology Association)
- Direction Générale de l'Office de la Jeunesse (French: General Directorate of the Office of Youth; Switzerland)
- Digital Group on Line (Brazil)
- Délégation Générale a l'Outre-Mer (French: General Delegation Overseas)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Osteopathische Medizin (German: German Society of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft Fuer Ortung und Navigation (German)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orthopädie Und Orthopädische Chirurgie (German: German Society for Orthopaedy and Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Onkologische Pharmazie (German: German Society for Oncology Pharmacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dudley Group of Hospitals has a 36-year deal, paying pounds 40.
The event will be held on March 24, 2011, in collaboration with pie supplier, Pieminster, to raise funds for the Dudley Group of Hospitals charity.
The postponed operations included general surgery, plastic surgery, orthopaedic and gynaecological surgery, said a Dudley Group of Hospitals spokeswoman who added that "no major surgery has been postponed.
Dudley Group of Hospitals, in charge of Russells Hall Hospital; Worcestershire Acute Hospitals Trust, running Redditch's Alexandra, Kidderminster and Worcester hospitals; Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals and Burton Hospital were also among 36 trusts with higher than expected death rates.
On the spot checks by Care Quality Commission inspectors ruled that Dudley Group of Hospitals Foundation Trust had breached regulations to maintain cleanliness after finding 13 commodes had not been cleaned properly.
Staff from The Dudley Group of Hospitals NHS Trust made their feelings felt by marching from Russells Hall Hospital to the town centre.
Mike slept in the desert and braved dangers including deadly snakes to complete the run, raising cash for the Dudley Group of Hospitals Charity, supporting leukaemia patients, and The Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association.