Designing With Ductile Iron to Achieve Strength and Economy," Ductile iron Marketing Group, Engineered Casting Solutions, Winter 1999, p.
What does DIMG stand for?
DIMG stands for Ductile Iron Marketing Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIMG
- Defense Integrated Management Engineering System
- Delft Institute of Microelectronics and Submicrontechnology
- Descent Image Motion Estimation System (NASA)
- Diffuse Microwave Emission Survey
- Digital Image Manipulation & Enhancement System
- Distributed Internet Measurements and Simulations
- Daegu International Musical Festival (South Korea)
- Deià International Music Festival (est. 1987)
- Depot Industrial Metrology Flight (US Air Force)
- Disney Interactive Media Group (Walt Disney Company)
- Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System (US DoD)
- Dalli International Marketing, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Direct Impact Marketing Inc.
- Department of Immigration & Multicultural & Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
- Distributed Minicomputer Network System
- Data Injection Markup Language (computer programming)
- Day in My Life
- Diffuse Intrasinusoidal Metastasis to the Liver
- Defense Integrated Material Management
- Designing Interactive Multimedia Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
While tending to the booth AFS shared with the Diecasting Development Council and the Ductile Iron Marketing Group, I found myself caught in a discussion with a young automotive engineer about the merits of the lost foam process.
The AFS Marketing Division Diecasting Development Council (DDC) and Ductile Iron Marketing Group (DIMG) joined together for a "Metalcasting: Giving Form to Innovation" exhibit at the 2003 Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) World Congress & Expo in March.
The Ductile Iron Marketing Group is offering a Society of Automotive Engineers technical paper titled "Monotonic and Cyclic Property Design Data for Ductile Iron Castings" by J.