What does DICL stand for?
DICL stands for Ductile Iron Cement Lined (pipes)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DICL
- Directorate for Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence
- Documentation Information Catholiques Internationales (French Catholic publication)
- Does It Come in Black?
- Development Initiative for Chemical Dependent Areas (UK)
- Digital Image Complex for Image Feature Extraction & Recognition
- Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
- Dickcissel (bird species Spiza americana)
- Daily Inventory Control Log
- Danish Indoor Climate Labelling (est. 1993; Ministry of Housing; Denmark)
- Ductile Iron Pipe (engineering)
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder Speed-Up Circuitry
- Department of Intensive Care Medicine (various universities)
- Department of Intercultural Communication and Management (est. 1994; Copenhagen Business School; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (Macintosh file type code)
- Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (UK)
- Direction de l'Instruction et de la Coopération Militaires (French: Directorate of Education and Military Cooperation; Canada)
- Discontinuous Inductor Current Mode
- Drop in Control Module (portable energy station)