Partners in Wetland Conservation c/o Ducks Unlimited Canada.
What does DUC stand for?
DUC stands for Ducks Unlimited Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DUC
We have 48 other meanings of DUC in our Acronym Attic
- Dieppe Universitaire Club (French: Dieppe University Club)
- Diffusion Universitaire Ciaco (French: Ciaco Dissemination University; Belgium)
- Digital Universal Camera (various companies)
- Digital Up-Converter
- Dijon Université Club (French: Dijon University Club)
- Distinguished Unit Citation
- Dobbs University Center (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Dominican University of California (San Rafael, CA)
- Down Under Crew (Dutch hacker group)
- Drilled But Uncompleted (wells)
- Duncan, Oklahoma, USA - Halliburton Field Airport
- Dynamic Update Client
- Discover Upcountry Carolina Association (Greenville, SC)
- Distributed User Coverage Antenna
- Drug Unit Commanders Academy
- Dubai Cable (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Dublin University Central Athletic Club (Trinity College; Dublin, Ireland)
- Durham University Concert Band (UK)
- Danish-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce (UK)
- Delhi University Computer Centre (University of Delhi; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization also selected a new executive vice president, its top position, during FY '00, hiring and relocating Don Young from a similar position at Ducks Unlimited Canada.
The Habitat Conservation Partnership Agreement (HCPA), financed by Ducks Unlimited Canada and coordinated through six of Manitoba's Conservation Districts in southwestern Manitoba, was a three year program (1998-2000) that offered assistance to land owners on a range of habitat initiatives.
Ducks Unlimited Canada will kick off the opening of the world-class Oak Hammock Marsh Conservation Centre on May 1st and 2nd with the first annual International Waterfowl Celebration.