This meant an electronics package that included ABS, Ducati Traction Control and preload suspension that could all be adjusted, along with the power, via a handlebar button from which four modes are selected - Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro.
What does DTC stand for?
DTC stands for Ducati Traction Control (motorcycle technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTC
We have 378 other meanings of DTC in our Acronym Attic
- Double Thick Cover (paper)
- Double Touch Cursor (button on refreshable Braille display)
- Down to Chat
- Down to Cuddle
- DPI/TCC Collocation & Consolidation (USAF)
- Drug and Therapeutics Committees
- Drug Test Consultant (Tarzana, CA)
- Drug Treatment Court
- Dual Temperature Controller
- Dub Traffik Control (DJ group)
- Duluth Trading Company (workwear)
- Dumb Terminal Connection
- Dutch Terror Corps (gaming clan)
- Dynamic Traction Control (Bayerische Motoren Werke)
- Dynamic Training Centre (Canada)
- Desktop Tactical Computer - 1
- Desktop Computer 2
- Distributed Turbo Coding with Soft Information Relaying
- Delayed Two-Copy Selective Request Automatic Repeat Request
- Design To Cost/Life Cycle Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bike features ABS system, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES), Ducati Quick-Shift (DQS), Ducati's new race-derived Engine Brake Control (EBC) and Ride-by-Wire (RbW).
And it has the technology to back it up - Ducati traction control.
The Diavel boasts plenty of technology including ABS, Ducati Traction Control and the Ducati Riding Modes that are selected from a button on the handlebar.
The bike features Brembo monoblock brakes, Ohlins suspension, lightweight Marchesini forged wheels and Ducati Traction control.
Its superbike now comes packed with Ducati's latest technology including Ducati Traction Control (DTC), the Ducati Data Analyser (DDA), and the brand new Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) fitted as standard equipment.
But, instead of just power output via ride-bywire, it also controls ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), and the all-new Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES).
But instead of just power output via ride-by-wire, it also controls ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), and the all-new Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES).