What does DUCSS stand for?
DUCSS stands for Dublin University Computer Science Society (Trinity College Dublin; Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DUCSS
- Drexel University College of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Declarant's Unique Consignment Reference (trade)
- Division of University Corporate Relations (Japan)
- Déclaration Unifiée des Cotisations Sociales (French: Unified Declaration of Social Contributions)
- Deliver Ultimate Customer Service (Birmingham, AL)
- Detachable Under Clothing Suspenders
- Division of Unaccompanied Children's Services
- Domino Unified Communications Services (IBM)
- Dynamic User Coordinate System (Autodesk AutoCAD)
- Diplôme Universitaire Carrières Sanitaires et Sociales (French: University Diploma in Health and Social Careers)
- Dhaka University Central Students Union (Bangladesh)
- Divers Underwater Color Television System
- Dark Universe Cinematic Universe (film series)
- Derby University Christian Union (UK; University of Derby; student religious group)
- Down Under Club of Winnipeg, Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Do You See What I See?
- Do You See Why? (David Sklansky book)
- Datenschutz und Datensicherheit (German: Privacy and Security; journal)
- Detailed Urban Design (Guidelines)
- Développement Urbain Durable (French: Sustainable Urban Development)