Instead, there won't be a Dublin Transport Authority at all.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Dublin Transport Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Down Tower Assembly (wind turbines)
- Down Town Anaheim Funk (band)
- DownThemAll! (Mozilla Firefox extension)
- Downtown Annapolis (Maryland)
- Draw to Adopt (art)
- Drive Through Appraisal
- Drug Trafficking Act (UK legislation)
- Drug Treatment Agency (UK)
- Dry to Air
- Dual Trunk Adapter
- Duchene Transaction Auto (French auto sales)
- Duct Tape Association
- Duke Theft Auto (Duke Nukem 3D)
- Duluth Transit Authority (Duluth, MN)
- Durham Tamil Association (Canada)
- Duty Tour Allowance
- Dynamic Traffic Assignment
- Dynamic Trimming Assistant (Eniram)
- Linhas Aereas de Angola Airlines (ICAO code)
- Dance, Theatre, & Arts Administration (Akron, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the new Dublin Transport Authority will be in charge of all road, rail and bus networks for the first time.
He claimed the union had been left in the dark over what powers a new Dublin Transport Authority will have and how the two bus companies could be affected by it.