According to the report, the taskforce would comprise Dubai Municipality, Department of Finance, Lands and Properties Department, Dubai Properties Group, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, RTA, DEC Secretariat General, Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority, Meydan City Corporation and Emirates Central Cooling Systems corporation.
What does DTMFZA stand for?
DTMFZA stands for Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Developmental Toxicity of the Mouse Embryo
- Data Tone Multiple Frequency
- Defend Traditional Marriage and Family
- Deilmann Tailings Management Facility (Key Lake Uranium Mine; Cameco Corporation; Canada)
- Desktop Management Task Force
- Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (telephony)
- Dual Tone Multi-Function (telecommunications)
- Dump the Mother Figure Already (polite form)
- Dual Tone Multi Frequency Receiver
- Data Traveler Mini Fun Yellow (Kingston product)
- Dielna Thierry Marie-Louise Gregory (French fuel retailer)
- Design Travel Management Group, Inc. (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Diploma in Training of Mentally Handicapped Adults (UK)
- Distribution Technique et Maintenance Industrielle (French: Distribution Engineering and Industrial Maintenance)
- Duke Translational Medicine Institute
- Dhiravida Thelugar Munnetra Kazhagam (political party; India)
- Deep Transverse Metatarsal Ligament
- Document Template Markup Language
- Design, Technology and Management in Manufacturing (Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) offiials said investigations are being conducted.
Byline: Dubai The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) and The Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) have signed an agreement to facilitate licensing procedures and provide a stronger growth-environment for investors.
Dubai: Zoning Authority Development Control (ZADC), which works under the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Dubai Industrial Academy (DIA), a division of Dubai Industrial City, on delivery of health, safety and environment (HSE) training solutions and regulations for the construction sector.