Dubai Islamic Bank introduces remittances solution KARACHI: Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited (DIBPL) has introduced online solution for foreign remittances with the aim to facilitate customers in remitting funds to family and friends overseas on a click.
What does DIBPL stand for?
DIBPL stands for Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited (Karachi, Afghanistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dawood Islamic Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Drain Induced Barrier Lowering
- Diploma in Business Management
- Dubai Institute of Business Management (est. 1999; United Arab Emirates)
- DuPont Integrated Business Management
- Digital International Buddhism Organization
- DEC Business Oriented Language
- Digital Interactive Business Oriented Language
- Di-IsoButyl Phthalate
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Ltd. (subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank)
- Depth-Image-Based Rendering
- Defense Incident-Based Reporting System (US DoD)
- Dansk Internet Betalings System (Danish: Danish Internet Payment System)
- DECA Interim Business System
- Diabase (lithological term)
- Digital Integrated Business System
- Dual Ion Beam Sputtering
- Dynamic Infrared Background System
- Desarrollo Industrial Bioacuatico SA (shrimp farming corporation; Ecuador)
- Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: KARACHI u Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited (DIBPL), a 100 per cent owned subsidiary of DIB, has received a green signal from PakistanAEs central bank to provide branchless banking services in the country, a top official said.