Summary: Dubai Internet City (DIC), the Mena region's largest IT cluster, and Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ), the world's first freezone dedicated to the outsourcing industry, this week announced growth of 15 per cent as 160 new companies registered in the business parks throughout 2012.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Dubai Internet City
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Driver Improvement Course
- Driver Information Center
- Droit a l'Image Collective (French: Right to Collective Image; intellectual property)
- Drop in Centre
- Drug Information Center (various universities)
- Drunk in Charge
- Drunkards in Combat
- Dubai Industrial City (United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai International Capital Llc
- Dumas Isolation Cloisons (French: Dumas Isolation Partitions)
- Democratic Indira Congress (Karunakaran)
- Defense Industrial Cooperation Agreement
- Diabetes Informatie Centrum Amsterdam (Dutch: Diabetes Information Center Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Diagnostic Interview for Children and Adolescents (psychiatry)
- District in Corrective Action (school improvement status)
- Diving Instructor Certification Agency (various locations)
- Dutch Institute for Clinical Auditing (Netherlands)
- Development and Inter-Church Aid Commission (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Disabled Children's Action Group (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by Dubai Internet City and du, the competition is open to SMEs in the information and communications technology (ICT) sector, as well as the digital media and innovation sectors across Pan Arab region du and Dubai Internet City have announced the call of entries for the inaugural 'Grow Your Business - Regional SME Competition and Awards' for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in collaboration with the Dubai World Trade Centre.
AT&T's modernised facility in Dubai Internet City is testament to AT&T's commitment to the Middle East and Africa," Wimpole said.
TECOM Investments' ICT Cluster comprising Dubai Internet City and Dubai Outsource Zone, Media Cluster, and Education Cluster collectively hosted the event that was attended by a number of business partners and senior management.
The center is to be located at Dubai Internet City (DIC), one of the largest information and communications technology (ICT) free zones in the region.
Dubai Internet City (DIC) recently hosted a road-show for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) based in the UAE in association with SME Advisor, a regional title brought out by Corporate Publishing International (CPI).