Summary: The Dubai International Holy Quran Award on Wednesday extended the deadline for application in the seventh session of the Most Beautiful Recitation Contest from April 18 to May 18.
What does DIHQA stand for?
DIHQA stands for Dubai International Holy Quran Award
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dharma Initiative Hanso Group (Lost series fanfiction)
- Damn, I Hate It When That Happens
- Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag (German: Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce)
- Deer in Headlights Look
- Deutsche Inline Hockey Liga (German Inline Skating Hockey League)
- Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement
- Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System
- Danish Institute for Health and Nursing Research
- Dissecting Intramural Haematoma of the Oesophagus
- Distributed Higher Order
- Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Dubai Institute for Human Resource Development
- Dentsu Institute of Human Studies (Tokyo, Japan)
- Division of Immigration Health Services (FEMA)
- Drug-Induced Hypersensitivity Syndrome
- Danish Institute for Health Technology Assessment
- 1,1'-Dioctadecyl 3,3,3',3'-Tetramethylindocarbocyanine Perchlorate (fluorescent carbocyanide dye)
- Dairy Industries International (UK)
- Days in Inventory
- Decorator Industries Inc. (Pembroke Pines, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kuwaiti student of Islamic studies said he was pleasantly surprised to hear his name announced as the winner of the Dubai International Holy Quran Award (DIHQA).
du TV customers can watch the Dubai International Holy Quran Award channel for free on du s dedicated channel 709.
Dubai: Malaysian wonder-boy Mohammad Bin Ahmad Zahid, 13, took the honours at the Dubai International Holy Quran Awards (DIHQA), this year.
Summary: The Dubai International Holy Quran Award has invited entries for participation in the seventh session of the Most Beautiful Recitation Contest, which is part of the 11-category award.
Dubai: Kuwait's Saleh Khalid Jasem has won the prestigious Dubai International Holy Quran Award (DIHQA) this year.
The Chamber also organised a special seminar conducted by an official of the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) which highlighted the richness of the Arabic language and its significance in the UAE society as well as a photography exhibition of 45 attractive photos reflecting Islamic identity and images of mosques in the UAE in cooperation with the Dubai International Holy Quran Award.
In conjunction with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) and the Dubai International Holy Quran Award, Dewa also distributed information booklets to individuals at the Al Twar Ramadan Tent.