Presently he Chairs the Board of Directors at Acacia Investments BSC in Bahrain, and is a Board Director at Dubai International Capital LLC, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, and Takaful Re Limited.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Dubai International Capital Llc
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Dream in Code (website)
- Driver Improvement Course
- Driver Information Center
- Droit a l'Image Collective (French: Right to Collective Image; intellectual property)
- Drop in Centre
- Drug Information Center (various universities)
- Drunk in Charge
- Drunkards in Combat
- Dubai Industrial City (United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai Internet City
- Dumas Isolation Cloisons (French: Dumas Isolation Partitions)
- Democratic Indira Congress (Karunakaran)
- Defense Industrial Cooperation Agreement
- Diabetes Informatie Centrum Amsterdam (Dutch: Diabetes Information Center Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Diagnostic Interview for Children and Adolescents (psychiatry)
- District in Corrective Action (school improvement status)
- Diving Instructor Certification Agency (various locations)
- Dutch Institute for Clinical Auditing (Netherlands)
- Development and Inter-Church Aid Commission (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - Dubai International Capital LLC, or DIC, the private equity arm of Dubai Holding, confirmed the the sale of its 45 per cent stake in KEF Holdings, or KEF, to Tyco International for a substantial return having signed a definitive agreement to do so in March this year.
Dubai International Capital LLC will not sell any European assets before the end of 2011, its chief investment officer said on Monday, as it waits for their value to rise.
Featuring Sameer Al Ansari, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dubai International Capital LLC, Ahmad Abdulkarim Julfar, Chief Operating Officer, Etisalat, Fadi Ghandour, Founder and CEO, ARAMEX International and Dr.
Hicks last night issued a statement which read: "Based on a meeting held earlier today in Dubai between my representatives and officials of Dubai International Capital LLC, as well as other recent contacts between us and them, I have decided to terminate any further discussions with DIC regarding their possible purchase of a minority stake in Kop and, in turn, in the club.
A statement from Hicks read: "Based on a meeting held earlier today (Monday) in Dubai between my representatives and officials of Dubai International Capital LLC, as well as other recent contacts between us and them, I have decided to terminate any further discussions with DIC regarding their possible purchase of a minority stake in Kop and, in turn, in the club.
Dubai investment fund shows interest in Japanese automakers TOKYO - Dubai International Capital LLC has taken a keen interest in acquiring shares in Japanese automakers and other companies with strengths in emerging markets, the top executive of the United Arab Emirates government-affiliated investment fund said Tuesday in Tokyo.