Dubai: To showcase its unique health-care model and to encourage medical tourists from Russia, Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) will participate in the 4th Moscow Medical and Health Tourism Congress on March 22-23.
What does DHCC stand for?
DHCC stands for Dubai Healthcare City
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHCC
We have 12 other meanings of DHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Health Care Administration (US DHHS)
- Druid Hills Civic Association (Decatur, GA)
- Defense Health Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (US DoD)
- Digital Home Capabilities Assessment Tool (Intel)
- Dartington Hall Cattle Breeding Centre (UK)
- Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Texas; est. 1939)
- Deaf-Hearing Communication Centre
- Delaware Health Care Commission
- Department of Health and Community Care
- Deployment Health Clinical Center
- Dix Hills Chinese Cultural Association (Dix Hills, NY)
- Department of Health Hypertension Care Computing Project
- Deck Hatch Closed and Dogged
- Department of Housing & Community Development
- Dieter Harter Computer Dienstleistung (German: Dieter Harter Computer Services)
- Division of Housing & Community Development (various locations)
- Division of Human Capital Development (Illinois)
- Downtown Hampton Child Development Center (Hampton, VA)
- Druid Heights Community Development Corporation (est. 1975; Baltimore, MD)
- Druid Hills Child Development Center (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - Under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, the wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Chairperson of Dubai Healthcare City Authority, the UAE Nursing and Midwifery Council in cooperation with UAE Nursing Association and the Ministry of Health, organised on Wednesday the first midwifery and nursing first conference under the title "Nursing and Midwifery Future in UAE.
Starting at Etisalat Station located in the main Emirates Road end of the Al Qusais district and equipped with a multi-storey AaePark and RideAAE facility able to accommodate 2,350 cars supplemented by an integral bus station, the journey terminates at Dubai Healthcare City Station.
Dubai, UAE, 8 May (Petra) HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, on Sunday thanked HH Sheikh Mohammed for appointing Her as Chairperson of the Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA).
We are delighted with our overall 2010 performance which welcomed new healthcare providers and services to Dubai Healthcare City and saw us spearheading major initiatives in CSR and partnership development," said Dr Ayesha Abdullah.
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) and Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park (DuBiotech), both members of TECOM Investments, today announced their support for the fourth edition of the Abu Dhabi Medical Congress that will focus on the challenges being faced by the primary healthcare sector in the region.
Complementing this are Layan in DUBAILAND Al Khail Gate on Al Khail Road; Al Razi at Dubai Healthcare City; Cordoba Residence in Dubai Knowledge Village and the Jumeirah Beach Residence development in the heart of new Dubai The group s retail and commercial space options are centred in prime locations such as Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Dubai Healthcare City and the Jumeirah Beach Residence.