The last listing on the Dubai Financial Market index was in March 2009 while the Abu Dhabi bourse has seen only a couple of minor sales since 2008.
What does DFMI stand for?
DFMI stands for Dubai Financial Market Index (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFMI
We have 2 other meanings of DFMI in our Acronym Attic
- Departamento de Física Matemática y de Fluidos (Spanish: Department of Mathematical Physics and Fluids)
- Droits des Femmes Musulmanes de France (French: Rights of Muslim Women in France)
- Density-Functional Mean-Field Theory
- Deutsche Funkturm GmbH (German: German Radio Tower)
- Dubai Financial Market General Index (United Arab Emirates)
- Dietetics, Fashion Merchandising and Hospitality (Western Illinois University)
- Directorate of Forensic Mental Health (UK)
- Dispersed Free Molecular Heating
- Divine Faith Ministries International (Georgia)
- Don't Fence Me In (various locations)
- Dust Flux Monitor Instrument (space data collection)
- Downey Folk Music Jam (California)
- Deák Ferenc Megyei Könyvtár (Hungarian library)
- Dan Forrester Memorial Library
- Dewan Farooque Motors Limited (est. 1916; Pakistan)
- Dewan Farooque Motors Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Design for Manufacturing and the Lifecycle Conference (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Design for Manufacture for MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems)
- Dance Floor Make-Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the United Arab Emirates, the Dubai Financial Market Index finished up 2.
Dubai: After its fourth quarter profits on Saturday beat analysts' estimates, Air Arabia fell the most in six months, dragging the Dubai Financial Market index down by 0.
The Dubai Financial Market index continued its rise on Sunday after returning to the green in the latter part of last week.
Following the weekend, the Dubai Financial Market Index opened trading down 4.