Emaar led the Dubai Financial Market General Index 1.
What does DFMGI stand for?
DFMGI stands for Dubai Financial Market General Index (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Digitally Filtered Molecular Dynamics
- Door Frame Metal Detector (various locations)
- Decision Feedback Multi-Channel Equalizer
- Democracy for the Middle East (blog)
- Dolnoslaska Fabryka Maszyn Elektrycznych (Polish: Lower Silesia Factory Electric Machines; Poland)
- Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Departamento de Física Matemática y de Fluidos (Spanish: Department of Mathematical Physics and Fluids)
- Droits des Femmes Musulmanes de France (French: Rights of Muslim Women in France)
- Density-Functional Mean-Field Theory
- Deutsche Funkturm GmbH (German: German Radio Tower)
- Dietetics, Fashion Merchandising and Hospitality (Western Illinois University)
- Directorate of Forensic Mental Health (UK)
- Dispersed Free Molecular Heating
- Divine Faith Ministries International (Georgia)
- Don't Fence Me In (various locations)
- Dubai Financial Market Index (United Arab Emirates)
- Dust Flux Monitor Instrument (space data collection)
- Downey Folk Music Jam (California)
- Deák Ferenc Megyei Könyvtár (Hungarian library)
- Dan Forrester Memorial Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Dubai Financial Market General Index increased by 0.
The Dubai Financial Market General Index retreated 1.
Summary: DUBAI -- The Dubai Financial Market General Index decreased by 2.
The Dubai Financial Market General Index yesterday fell by 3.
The Dubai Financial Market General Index dropped 0.
Byline: Kipp Summary: Shares tumble due to fears over Dubai World debt restructuring The Dubai Financial Market General Index fell for the sixth day in a row, the first time since March 2008, due to concerns over whether government-owned conglomerate Dubai World will have trouble restructuring its billion dollar debt, reports Bloomberg.