Summary: DUBAI -- The future of Islamic bonds, or sukuk, is bright and Dubai has potential to become the world's top sukuk market in coming years, a top official of Dubai Financial Market said.
What does DFM stand for?
DFM stands for Dubai Financial Market
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFM
We have 132 other meanings of DFM in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Facilities Management (various locations)
- Doctor Frost Maths (educational resource)
- Don't Flame Me
- Don't Forget Me (Red Hot Chili Peppers song)
- Dotation de Fonctionnement Minimal (French: Minimal Staffing of Operation)
- Douglas Furnished Material
- Down For Maintenance
- Down for Mine
- Driving Force Ministry
- Dual-Field Multiplier
- Dummy Filter Module
- Dust Flux Monitors (NASA Stardust mission)
- Dust, Fume and Mist (respirator)
- Dynamic Flow Methodology
- Design For Manufacturability/Design For Assembly
- Demi-Fond Montpellier Athlétisme (French athletic club)
- Design for Manual Assembly (manufacturing)
- Design For Manufacturing and Assembly
- Devon Family Mediation Agency (Exeter, Devon, England, UK)
- Distributed Frameworks for Multimedia Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai Financial Market (DFM) has accredited Abu Dhabi Financial Services and Finance House Securities for margin trading Dubai Financial Market (DFM) today announced that Abu Dhabi Financial Services and Finance House Securities have been accredited to provide Margin Trading, lifting the total number of DFM brokerage firms providing this service to five.
Jeff Singer, chief executive of Nasdaq Dubai, said: "The activity of regional brokers accelerated after July 2010, when Nasdaq Dubai began using the trading platform of Dubai Financial Market (DFM) for all its equities trades.
Summary: Trading on the Dubai Financial Market and the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange will resume on Sunday, Sept.
uk Dubai Financial Market (DFM) is looking to purchase NASDAQ Dubai.
Summary: The Dubai Financial Market, Dubai's principal stock exchange, announced on Tuesday that it has made an offer of offer $121 million to buy Nasdaq Dubai, the emirate's second market.