InterContinental Dubai Festival City has added 410m[sup.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Dubai Festival City (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- DKW (Dampfkraftwagen) Fanatik Club (French car club)
- Documentum Foundation Classes (Java classes)
- Dole Food Company (est. 1851; Hawaii)
- Dominique Ferricelli Consultant (French business consulting company)
- Don't Freakin' Crash (polite form) :-)
- Donors Forum of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Double Foyer pour Cheminée (French fireplace company)
- Downloads for Change (website)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons (reference book)
- Drum File Control
- Duke Diet and Fitness Center (Durham, NC)
- Dundee Football Club (Scotland)
- Dunkerque Flysurfing Club (French kitesurfing club)
- Dutch Fight Club
- Dynamic Feedback Control
- Dysfunctional Family Circus
- Digital Fire Control Switchboard
- Department for Constitutional Affairs (UK)
- Department of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (UK)
- Deterministic Finite Cover Automaton (theory of computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
InterContinental Hotels Group has announced the expansion of its existing event centre at the Dubai Festival City project with the addition of 410 sqm of extra waterfront meetings and events space.
Records revealed that an Iranian man and three Pakistani men were caught with the fake dollars after the Iranian used some of them to buy electronic items at a shop in Dubai Festival City.
May 30, 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Starwood plans to return to halted W Dubai Festival City project.
Dubai Festival City covers 520ha to the east of the city, stretching 3km along Dubai Creek.
It was celebration time at Dubai Festival City as 'Eidyat Dubai', the ambitious campaign devised by the Dubai Shopping Malls Group (DSMG) for 'Eid in Dubai' organized by Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment (formerly DSF Office), came to a successful close on December 2 with Niamh Brosnan, an Irish national residing in Dubai, winning the mega 'Eidiya' of AED 380,000.
The introduction of the InterContinental Residence Suites Dubai Festival City was a first for the group in the UAE market and is specially designed to cater to the needs of extended stay guests.