When you take into account that we and our suppliers operate in a tax-free environment; that we have access to an eager, flexible and affordable workforce; and that we are in close proximity to one of the most efficient global access ports in the world, Dubai is extremely competitive and should not be overlooked as a centre for manufacturing," Andrew Shaw, managing director of Dubai Cable Company (Ducab), said.
What does DUCAB stand for?
DUCAB stands for Dubai Cable (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dobbs University Center (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Dominican University of California (San Rafael, CA)
- Down Under Crew (Dutch hacker group)
- Drilled But Uncompleted (wells)
- Ducks Unlimited Canada
- Duncan, Oklahoma, USA - Halliburton Field Airport
- Dynamic Update Client
- Discover Upcountry Carolina Association (Greenville, SC)
- Distributed User Coverage Antenna
- Drug Unit Commanders Academy
- Dublin University Central Athletic Club (Trinity College; Dublin, Ireland)
- Durham University Concert Band (UK)
- Danish-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce (UK)
- Delhi University Computer Centre (University of Delhi; India)
- Digital Uplink Control Center
- Disciples United Community Church (Lancaster, PA)
- Duke University Cancer Center (North Carolina)
- Durham University Canoe Club (UK)
- Divinity United Church of Christ Students (religious community)
- Duke University Clinical Cardiology Studies (Durham, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senaat's investments include Emirates Steel, National Petroleum Construction Company, Dubai Cables, Arkan Industrial Materials, Agthia Group and aluminium extrusion producer Talex.
Currently employed as a manufacturing engineer with Dubai Cable Company (Ducab), Qudaih worked under the guidance of Dr Isam Janajreh, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering at Masdar Institute.
Dubai Cables Company (Ducab) unveiled plans to establish a cable factory in Saudi Arabia.
Borse Dubai, Emaar Properties, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai Airport Freezone, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Islamic Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Dubai Cable Co.
jpg ) Hard work and a single-minded determination to upgrade its quality systems have hoisted Dubai Cables (Ducab) on to the world stage not only as a large-scale supplier of products but also as an award-winning entity of quality.
For other spectacular views, costing much less than the chopper trip, there's the Dubai Cable Car, which runs the length of the park overlooking the creek.
Balfour Beatty, the successor company to BICC, sold the cable interests - Dubai Cable Company last year was the last - and used the proceeds to expand its international engineering, construction and services activities.