Gulf News also spoke to Dr Khalaf Moussa, a German-board certified orthopaedic surgeon with a specialised focus on rheumatology at the Dubai Bone and Joint Centre at Dubai Health Care City (DHCC).
What does DBAJ stand for?
DBAJ stands for Dubai Bone and Joint (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (German investment company)
- Discovering Buddhism at Home (home audio course)
- Daniel Bloom and Associates, Inc. (Largo, FL)
- Debt Buyers Association International
- Dermatoses Bulleuses Auto-Immunes (French: Autoimmune Bullous Dermatosis)
- Designed by an Idiot
- Diagonal Block Approximate Inverse Preconditioner
- Don Bosco Anbu Illam (Indian orphanage)
- Daytona Beach Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Database Abstraction Layer
- Drunken but Always Lovable (gaming clan)
- Dual Beam Aiming Laser (contains a visible and infrared laser)
- Danube Basin Alarm Model (decision-support model; various locations)
- Department of Budget and Management (Maryland)
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation with Multiple Services (network management)
- Don't Be A Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (movie)
- Danish Business Angel Network
- Darik's Boot and Nuke (floppy-based utility for wiping hard disks securely)
- Dibromoacetonitrile (disinfection by-product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - The Dubai Bone and Joint Centre (DBAJ) has introduced a breakthrough treatment in pain management using the 'Radio Frequency' (RF) technique for the first time here.
Byline: Dubai The Dubai Bone and Joint Center (DBAJ), a member of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Academic Medical Center, recently organised a one-day course focusing on the latest trends and concepts in orthopaedics and trauma.
The company behind the survey, Anlene, teamed up with the UAE Ministry of Health, Dubai Bone and Joint Center (DBAJ) and Emirates Arthritis Foundation to raise awareness of the problem and to offer the free screening.
Byline: Dubai The Dubai Bone and Joint Center (DBAJ) said it has successfully performed a minimally invasive spinal fusion surgery (MISS) using the Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF) technique for the first time in the region.
Through the Dubai Bone and Joints Centre (DBAJ), we have treated some of the people participating in the walkathon.
Humeira Badsha, a specialist rheumatologist at the Dubai Bone and Joint Centre and Chairperson of the Rheumatology Exhibition and Conference 2009, the statistics are of concern.
Dr Humeira Badsha, a specialist rheumatologist at the Dubai Bone and Joint Centre, said osteoporosis was rising in region due to a combination of diet, lifestyle and cultural factors such as low Vitamin D levels due to lack of exposure to the Sun.