Dubai: Dubai Autodrome Motorsport Club (DAMC) have released sporting and technical regulations for the forthcoming season of competition under the auspices of the Automobile and Touring Club of the UAE (ATCUAE).
What does DAMC stand for?
DAMC stands for Dubai Autodrome Motorsport Club (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAMC
We have 3 other meanings of DAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Dingo Ate My Baby
- Direct-Acting Mechanical-Bucket (automotive tappet valve train)
- Domestic Affairs Message Board (Joyce Maynard website)
- Drum and Melody Boyz (band)
- Datenaustausch Mit Banken (German: Data Exchange with Banks" - Siemens)
- Data Analysis in Molecular Biology and Evolution (book)
- Diary of A Mad Black Woman (movie)
- 7,8-Diacetoxy-4-Methyl Coumarin (nuclear medicine)
- Danish Army Material Command (Denmark)
- Davis-Anderson Merchandising Corp. (Chatsworth, CA)
- Dublin Academic Medical Centre (Ireland)
- Düsseldorfer Automobil- und Motorsport-Club (German automobile club)
- Dynamique de l'Appropriation d'Une Maladie Chronique (French: Dynamics of Ownership of a Chronic Disease; program)
- Derek Anthony Moore Charity Inc. (philanthropic organization; Lanham, MD)
- Deutscher Amateur Moto Cross Verband (German: German Amateur Moto-Cross Association; Germany)
- Development of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Mineral Database
- Diabetes-Associated Microvascular Dermatoses
- Digital Asset Management Database
- Directed Amplification of Minisatellite-Region DNA
- Dis-Section Architecture, Media, Design (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai Omani brothers Abdullah and Sanad Al Rawahi have been making names for themselves in the Dubai Autodrome Motorsport Club (DAMC) Karting Championship.
Dubai The Dubai Autodrome Motorsport Club (DAMC) have added an edge to motorcycle track evenings by introducing the new Superlap competition during the summer.