The bq51221 dual-mode receiver comes in a 42-pin, 3.
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Dual-Mode Receiver
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Diving Metabolic Rate
- Division of Marine Resources
- Division of Market Regulation (NASD)
- Division of Materials Research (US NSF)
- Division of Mineral Resources
- Drop My Rights
- Dry Moonlight Remains (Rappelz game)
- Dual Mixed Refrigerant
- Dual Modular Redundancy
- Dual-Mode Ramjet
- Dual-Mode Ring (resonator)
- Dwarf Mistletoe Rating
- Dynamic Mission Replanning (US DoD)
- Discharge Monitoring Report Quality Assurance Studies
- Ducros Meilleur Roy Group Incorporated, Productivity Plus
- Detailed Mission Requirements Issue #1
- Differentially Methylated Region 1 (genetics)
- Detailed Mission Requirements Issue #2
- Differentially Methylated Region 2
- Dalton Moran Robinson Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using dual-mode receivers and transmitters in various configurations, ST s new SoCs can split, combine, route and convert DisplayPort 1.
The GSM/WCDMA Dual-Mode receiver delivers the combined features and functionality of the SeeGull(R) LX WCDMA and GSM scanning receivers, including a built-in spectrum analyzer; RSSI, BSIC, C/I and BCCH Layer 3 messages for GSM; and RSSI, Pilot, Top N, Timeslot, SIR, and Rake Finger count for WCDMA.