The AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 dual-core processor is available immediately worldwide.
What does DCP stand for?
DCP stands for Dual-Core Processor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DCP
We have 355 other meanings of DCP in our Acronym Attic
- Downtown College Preparatory (San Jose, CA)
- Draft Conversion Plus (trademark of Girard's Business Solutions, Inc.)
- Drill and Ceremonial Proficiency (Australian Air Training Corps)
- Drop Ceiling Panel (various companies)
- Drosophila Cell Death (protease)
- Drought Contingency Planning (various organizations)
- Drum Corps Planet
- Dry Chemical Powder (fire extinguisher)
- Dryden Centerwide Procedure (NASA)
- Dual Circular Polarization
- Dynamic Charging Platform (wireless communications)
- Dynamic Club Panhard (French automobile club)
- Dynamic Compression Plate (orthopedics)
- Dynamic Cone Penetration (road construction)
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (soil testing instrument)
- Dynamic Content Publishing (System)
- Dynamic Control Plan
- Dynamic Credit Partners, LLC (New York, NY)
- Dyskinésies Ciliaires Primitives
- Direct Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
For prosumer and digital media enthusiasts, as well as those who run many software applications simultaneously, AMD recently launched the AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core processor.
For desktop PC users, AMD announced the new AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core processor brand that will enable true multitasking capabilities for richer computing experiences.