What does DYRK stand for?
DYRK stands for Dual Specificity YAK1-Related Kinase (genetics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DYRK
- Anadyr (Russia)
- Deaf Youth Rainbow
- Dentsu Young & Rubicam (advertising agency)
- Developing the Young Reader (science fiction)
- Dig Your Roots (Canadian music artists)
- Do You Remember (song)
- Do Your Research
- Dutch Youth Regatta (Netherlands)
- Dennis Yarmouth Regional High School (Massachusetts)
- Dual Specificity Tyrosine Phosphorylation Regulated Kinase
- Dual-Specificity Yak1-Related Kinase 2
- Do You Remember Love?
- Do You Remember Macross
- Duke of York's Royal Military School (military boarding school; Dover UK)
- Individual Is Qualified Parachutist and Is Placed on Parachute Status
- Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (Washington, DC)
- Division of Youth Rehabilitative Services (Delaware)
- Dennis Yarmouth Regional School District (Cape Cod, MA)
- Diocesan Youth Retreat Team (Lubbock, TX)
- Do You Really Want to Know?