What does DTU stand for?
DTU stands for Dry Tree Unit (offshore oil and gas production)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTU
We have 69 other meanings of DTU in our Acronym Attic
- Development Technology (various locations)
- Diarrhoea Training Unit
- Difficult to Understand
- Digital Tape Unit
- Digital Tracking Unit
- Digital Transmission Unit
- Digroup Terminal Unit
- Direct To User
- Document Technique Unifié (French: Unified Technical Document; building regulation)
- Double Thumbs Up
- Duval Teachers United
- Technical University of Denmark
- Data Transfer Unit Cartridge
- Design to Unit Cost (various locations)
- Drink 'Til U Drop
- Diversity Training University International
- Diesel Tuning UK Ltd.
- Deflection Temperature Under Load
- Department of Transport and Urban Planning (South Australia)
- Department for Transport Urban Planning and the Arts (Australia)