When completed, the new semi-works facility will have the loading capacity of 400 dry tons of biomass, equal to a loading rate of five dry tons per day.
What does DTPD stand for?
DTPD stands for Dry Tons per Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTPD
We have 1 other meaning of DTPD in our Acronym Attic
- Damparis Tavaux Poker Club (France)
- Daroupakhsh Trade Promotion Company (Iran)
- Desert Tortoise Preserve Committee, Inc.
- Discrete-Time Poisson Channel
- District Technology Planning Committee (Mexico)
- District Tourism Promotion Council (India)
- Division of Teacher Preparation and Certification (New Jersey)
- Dynamic Tunneling Path Configuration (computing)
- Derry Township Police Department (Pennsylvania)
- Direct Thermal Protection Device (smoke machine safety feature)
- Dundee Township Park District (Carpentersville, IL)
- Dynamic Test Point Distribution (chemical sensor research)
- Defense Training Performance Data Center
- Département des Travaux Publics et de l'Energie (French: Department of Public Works and Energy; Switzerland)
- Department of Training Plans and Evaluation
- District Town Planning and Enforcement (India)
- Dero Terrestre Participation Financière (French: Dero Land Financial Participation)
- Diagnostic Territorial Participatif Intégrant le Genre (French: Territorial Participatory Diagnosis Integrating Gender; Morocco)
- Digital Test Program Generator
- Department of Town Planning and Housing (Cyprus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new plant, which is expected to be operational by September, will have a loading capacity of 400 dry tons of biomass, which equates to a loading rate of five dry tons per day.