Dry matter and crude protein yield of three varieties of cassava foliage with a three/, two- or one harvest system at 3, 6 or 9 months after planting (tons/ha) Month after planting Component Variety (1) 1-Harvest 2-Harvests Month 9 Month 6 Month 9 Total Dry matter yield (ton/ha) K94 5.
What does DMY stand for?
DMY stands for Dry Matter Yield (agriculture)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMY
We have 2 other meanings of DMY in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Music Express (commercial satellite broadcasting service)
- Direct Matrix Architecture (Symmetrix/EMC)
- Direct Media Exchange
- Dirt Motor Cross
- Divine Master of the Unknown (game)
- 5,6-Dimethylxanthenone-4-acetic acid
- Daily Milk Yield (agriculture)
- Day Month Year
- Delighted to Meet You
- Don't Mess Yourself (Simpsons)
- Detroit Model Yacht Club (Detroit, MI)
- Dick Melloni Youth Foundation (Massachusetts)
- Durham Middlefield Youth and Family Services (Middlefield, CT)
- Deputy Member of Youth Parliament (UK)
- Division on Ministries with Young People
- Don't Mess Your Pants
- Denver Metro Young Republicans
- Dufferin Mall Youth Services (Canada)
- Deutscher Motor Yacht Verband (German: German Motor Yacht Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Agha-Alikhani  study, using equal allotment of nitrogen application (during planting and after first harvest)forage sorghum dry matter yield was significantly increased, and yield components have been improvedas well.
Therefore, the parameters described in the literature contained the following information: species, site location (latitude, longitude), nitrogen fertilization, precipitation and irrigation, above ground dry matter yield and fuel properties.
In testing in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, and New York, Verl's forage dry matter yield was an average of 11 percent greater than Pete's," says Springer.
AberEcho, for example, achieves a dry matter yield of 10.
A factor like this is now at least as important as parameters such as total dry matter yield and disease resistance, as farmers in Wales continue to redraw the boundaries of efficiency and productivity.
Alternate row spacing and plant density effects and dry matter yield of corn hybrids.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION Dry matter yield Dry matter yields of napiergrass as affected by N and K fertilization are presented in Table 1.