The extensive Dry Low NOx technology retrofit, a first in Qatar, demonstrates RasGas' continuous efforts towards environmental protection," he said.
What does DLN stand for?
DLN stands for Dry Low NOx
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLN
We have 34 other meanings of DLN in our Acronym Attic
- Discothèque l'Onyx Night (French nightclub)
- Discrepancy Lifecycle Network
- Distributed Learning Networks, Inc.
- District Level Network
- Doctor Light Number (Mega Man series)
- Document Locator Number
- Don't Look Now (film)
- Doris Lessing Newsletter
- Draining Lymph Node
- Driver's Licence Number
- Deaf Literacy Needs Assessment
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Diplexer Low Noise Amplifier
- Disilgold Literary Network Association
- Distance Learning Network Aid
- Dynamical Limited Nuclear Aggregation
- Deputy Local Naval Commander (rank; US Navy)
- Digital Library National Convention
- Delayed Lymph Node Dissection
- Digital Library Network for Engineering and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAS LAFFAN (Qatar): Demonstrating its commitment to supporting Qatar's regulatory requirements with regards to nitrogen dioxide (NOx) emission levels, RasGas Company (RasGas), one of the world's largest producers of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), is applying General Electric's (GE) Dry Low NOx (DLN) combustion technology, to reduce gas turbine emissions at its LNG complex in Ras Laffan Industrial City.
Demonstrating its commitment to supporting the State of Qatar's regulatory requirements with regards to Nitrogen Dioxide (NOx) emission levels, RasGas Company Limited ("RasGas"), one of the world's largest producers of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), is applying GE's Dry Low NOx (DLN) combustion technology (NYSE:GE) to reduce gas turbine emissions at its LNG complex in Ras Laffan Industrial City.
Riyadh PP11 will also feature GE's high efficiency, F technology gas turbines and advanced emissions control with Dry Low NOx (DLN) technology, and will use natural gas, a cleaner burning fossil fuel, as its primary fuel.
The units will be equipped with GE's advanced Dry Low NOx (DLN) emissions technology, which will help meet EMAL's goal of reduced environmental impact from the smelter complex.
The gas turbine, equipped with latest GE Dry Low NOx technology (DLN2), also achieved 12 parts per million (ppm) of NOx emissions during testing, compared to the contractual guarantee of 18 ppm.