The fourth largest manufacturer of mechanical seals in the world AESSEAL has joined forces with Oryx to repair, refurbish, serve, supply and support all the engineering needs of mechanical and dry gas seals.
What does DGS stand for?
DGS stands for Dry Gas Seal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGS
We have 146 other meanings of DGS in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Ground System
- Distribution Gestion Service (French: Distribution Management Service)
- Division of General Services
- Dog Gone Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Douglas (Amtrak station code; Douglas, WY)
- Dragon Go Surfer (online computer game)
- Dragons du Soleil (French: Dragons of the Sun; gaming)
- Dried Distiller's Grains and Solubles
- Drill Guidance System
- Drogheda Grammar School (second level school in Ireland)
- Dynamic Geometry Software
- Dysfunctional Government Services (various locations)
- Spiny Dogfish (FAO fish species code)
- Department General Services Procurement Division (California)
- Department General Services Telecommunications Division
- Deployable Ground Station 1
- Dairy Goat Society of Australia
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (European Union)
- Death Guard Soft Air (French Airsoft group)
- Deepwater Girls Softball Association (Pasadena, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some 250 papers consider such topics as modeling and simulating a nonlinear combination disc-spring vibrator isolator for high-speed presses, thermal deformation in a dry gas seal, kerosene-based magnetic fluid used in magnetic fluid inclination sensor, the dynamic response of a mine rescue chamber under axial impact load, effects of surface relaxation on characteristics of nano-machined surface, applying constructed wetland technology in urban landscape designs, optimizing laser welding fillet joints using the response surface method, and the rural land transfer system.
The seal solution for the main shaft seal of the machines is based on the well-proven Dry Gas Seal (DGS) technology.
We knew that the dry gas seal was the one option to solve the problem.
The entire module is pressurized at inlet pressure, eliminating the need for dry gas seals.
The time required for a motor-driven centrifugal compressor with magnetic bearings and dry gas seals to go from a dead stop to full power is generally less than three minutes.
2] emissions; * use of dry gas seals on the new compressors and replacement of oil seals with dry gas seals on old units to reduce gas leakage; * installation of new turbines equipped with exhaust silencers and retrofitting of silencers on the older units; * use of water injection or DLE systems to reduce [NO.
Since the survey was concluded, there has been an expansion of this pipeline system and the wet gas seals were replaced with dry gas seals on all new and existing turbines.