The dry film lamination process is designed to enhance uniform contact between the dry film resist and the surface of the PCB laminate material.
What does DFR stand for?
DFR stands for Dry Film Resist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFR
We have 78 other meanings of DFR in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Financial Responsibility
- Division of Forest Resources
- Doctor's First Report (workman's compensation)
- Doseur Fixation Ronde (French: Round Feeder Attachment)
- Double Frequency Recording
- Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets (Canada)
- Dounreay Fast Reactor (fast breeder nuclear reactor)
- Dragonfly Ripple (band)
- Drilling Factual Report
- Dropped From Rolls
- Dryden Flight Research (US NASA)
- Dual Fluid Reactor (nuclear power)
- Durst Fetner Residential (New York, NY)
- Duty of Fair Representation
- Dynamic Faulty Recovery
- Defense Fuel Region, Europe (US DoD)
- Defense Fuel Region, Middle East (US DoD)
- De Facto Relationships Amendment (Australia)
- Decreasing Failure Rate, Average
- Department of Forest, Resources and Agrifoods (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company is engaged in the production of Pimel(TM) photosensitive polyimide precursor, Sunfort(TM) photosensitive dry film resist, photomask pellicles, fine-pattern coils, and plastic optical fiber.
Deep scratches on a phototool prevent light from transmitting properly to the dry film resist or LPI ink on the board.