Furthermore, the company is moving ahead with new drug development projects targeting malaria and NTDs such as Chagas disease and leishmaniasis, based on partnerships with international non-profit organizations such as the Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi ) and Sabin Vaccine Institute as well as Brazil's national research agency, the FundaCao Oswaldo Cruz.
What does DND stand for?
DND stands for Drugs for Neglected Diseases
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DND
We have 59 other meanings of DND in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Dispatch
- Do Not Distribute
- Do Not Disturb
- Do Not Duplicate
- Document Number Derivation
- Done & Dusted
- Drag and Drop
- Dragons Never Die (gaming)
- Dream and Dreamer
- Drunk 'n Disorderly
- Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom - Dundee (Airport Code)
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Dunkin Donuts
- Dutch News Digest
- Defence Chief Information Officer
- Department of National Defence and Canadian Forces
- Dungeons and Dragons 3rd
- Delridge Neighborhoods Development Association (Seattle, WA)
- Direccíon Nacional de Derecho de Autor (Spanish: National Directorate of Copyright; Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative in March announced that ASAQ, a fixed-dose combination of artesunate and amodiaquine, will soon be available throughout the area where the majority of the deadly malaria cases hit.
Disease plea NORTH-EAST Liberal Democrat Euro-MP Fiona Hall has added her backing to a campaign by the Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative.