Washington, Sept 8 (ANI): US scientists have identified a key protein that could protect against drug-induced liver disease and acute liver failure.
What does DILD stand for?
DILD stands for Drug-Induced Liver Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DILD
We have 1 other meaning of DILD in our Acronym Attic
- Dubuque Boys Independent League Baseball (Dubuque, IA)
- Diluted bitumen
- Diliman Interactive Learning Center (Philippines)
- Diploma Intermedio do Lingua Italiana Commerciale (Italian language proficiency exam)
- Distributed Intelligent Load Controller
- Dorsal Intercarpal Ligament Capsulodesis
- Dedicated Intelligence Loop Circuit System
- Diffuse Infiltrative Lung Disease
- Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease
- Dream-Initiated Lucid Dream
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus (autoimmune disease)
- Distance Learning and Education Services
- Dad I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- Delhi International Leather Fair (India)
- Diplôme Initial de Langue Française (French: Initial Diploma in French Language)
- Direct Injection-Locked Frequency Divider (electrical engineering)
- Department of Interior and Local Government
- Dive Industry Liaison Group (Port of Melbourne Corporation; Australia)
- Department of Industry Labor and Human Relations
- Drug Induced Liver Injury
Samples in periodicals archive:
The laboratory, based in the university's School of Clinical Medical Sciences, will conduct research into types of liver disease including alcohol-related, primary biliary cirrhosis, auto-immune hepatitis and drug-induced liver disease, related to medicines.
It will allow for detailed research and tests that could lead to new treatments for illnesses such as alcohol-related conditions, primary biliary cirrhosis, auto-immune hepatitis and drug-induced liver disease.