Human herpesvirus 6 infection as a risk factor for the development of severe drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome.
What does DIHS stand for?
DIHS stands for Drug-Induced Hypersensitivity Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIHS
We have 1 other meaning of DIHS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement
- Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System
- Danish Institute for Health and Nursing Research
- Dissecting Intramural Haematoma of the Oesophagus
- Distributed Higher Order
- Dubai International Holy Quran Award
- Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Dubai Institute for Human Resource Development
- Dentsu Institute of Human Studies (Tokyo, Japan)
- Division of Immigration Health Services (FEMA)
- Danish Institute for Health Technology Assessment
- 1,1'-Dioctadecyl 3,3,3',3'-Tetramethylindocarbocyanine Perchlorate (fluorescent carbocyanide dye)
- Dairy Industries International (UK)
- Days in Inventory
- Decorator Industries Inc. (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Defence Information Infrastructure
- Defense Industry Initiative
- Defense Industry Insider
- Defense Information Infrastructure
- Département d'Informatique et d'Ingénierie (French: Department of Computer Science and Engineering; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increased levels of interleukin 5 are associated with the generation of eosinophilia in drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome.