The company offers comprehensive employment screening solutions, including background investigations, online applications, drug-free workplace programs, and fingerprinting.
What does DFWP stand for?
DFWP stands for Drug-Free Workplace Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFWP
We have 1 other meaning of DFWP in our Acronym Attic
- Dallas Fort Worth Marine Aquarium Society
- Dallas Fort Worth Minority Business Council
- Dallas-Fort Worth Minority Business Development Council (Texas)
- Dallas Fort Worth Metro Golden Retriever Club
- Dallas Fort Worth Metro Golden Retriever Rescue
- Difficult Waste Management Plan
- Division of Fish, Wildlife and Marine Resources (New York)
- Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks (Montana, USA)
- Division of Fish and Wildlife Protection (Palau)
- Drug-Free Work Place
- Dallas/ Fort Worth Palm Users Group
- Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources (Kentucky)
- Dallas Fort Worth Real Estate Investors Network (Texas)
- Dallas-Fort Worth Regional Travel Model (North Central Texas Council of Governments)
- Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketers (Texas)
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association (Dallas, TX)
- Dallas Fort Worth Urban Forum
- Delta Force WarZones (gaming)
- Delta Force: Xtreme (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ninth edition contains updated information on workers' compensation laws in all 50 states and features a new section on state drug-free workplace programs.
Indeed, the savings achieved from the drug-free workplace program more than cover the costs to administer the program--about $2,000 annually for Schoeneck Containers, which has about 100 employees and annual sales of $20 million.
Lowell Medical Center's drug-free workplace program recently got an increase and an extension on its U.
Drug-free workplace programs must be tailored to fit within the organization of the company.