a third-party administrator for drug and alcohol testing and compliance.
What does D&A stand for?
D&A stands for Drug and Alcohol
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of D&A
- Stimulator Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes
- distal Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery (aneurysm)
- Process Specification
- Detective Superintendent (British police rank)
- Data and Analysis
- Deals and Allowances
- Delivery and Acceptance
- Depreciation and Amortization
- Design & Analysis
- Detection & Alarm (safety; various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Census Bureau interviewers questioned each respondent about his or her lifetime drug and alcohol use.