The Fitchburg Police Drug Suppression unit and members of the North Worcester County Drug Task Force and the state police gang unit took part in the search, which resulted in the seizure of about 47 grams of cocaine, hundreds of prescription painkillers, $673 in cash and paperwork linking Mr.
What does DTF stand for?
DTF stands for Drug Task Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTF
We have 96 other meanings of DTF in our Acronym Attic
- Document Transmission Facility
- Domene Technologies Formations (French: Domene Technology Training)
- Doomed to Fail
- Down to Fellowship
- Down to Fish
- Down to Fornicate
- Down to Frisbee
- Downtime Failure
- Dream-Team Fansub (France)
- Drop-Tube Furnace
- Duties, Taxes and Fees
- Development and Test Facility for the 21st Century
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Dawn the Fallen Angels
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Department For The Aging (New York City, NY)
- Division of Tourism, Film, and the Arts (Maryland)
- Doing Things for Animals (humane organization)
- Doll Torture and Famine Association
- Dream Theater Frequently Asked Questions (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arranged as a textbook for practical training use, the volume covers a wide variety of types of teams, from traditional SWAT tactical groups to gang and drug task forces to specialized, single issue, teams.
David Poteat, who heads the Brown County Drug Task Force, told the paper.
Detectives on a drug task force in Indiana got military fatigues to wear on covert surveillance jobs spying on labs where the drug methamphetamine is made.
It eventually came out, Blakeslee notes, that Coleman's supervisor at his previous job had told an Amarillo police sergeant who was involved in hiring him for the drug task force "that Coleman was a discipline problem, that he was 'too gung ho,' that he had been accused of kidnapping his son in a custody battle, that he had walked off the job on a sheriff in the panhandle, and--worst of all--that he had .
Unlike fugitive or drug task forces, JTTFs do not have numerous arrests, search warrants, or seizures.